I’ve just installed the WP Text Ad plugins. This allows companies to buy posts on a sitewide, homepage only, or single post only basis. It’s really simple, so if you’re a company looking to get your name out or improve your rankings, just click on the buy a text ad link on the sidebar.
I realize I haven’t posted in awhile. I’m going to try to change that that in the coming days. However, I will be making some changes. I’m not going to write very much about the shirts. I feel like I’m just stating the obvious. Instead, I’ll just pick shirts I like an post up the essential details. Look for updates soon.
Â Also, if anyone previously sent me an email, it’s probably long lost in my inbox. So, if it’s important, it would be great if it could be resent.
I’ll be on vacation until August 2nd, so it’s doubtful if I will be able to update the site at all.Â See everyone Wednesday! (I think, unless my dates are wrong).
I’m working on getting a new design up tonight. It may be up by the time you read this, but please bare with me as there may be some bugs that need worked out.
I figured it was time for a change, as well as the fact that I use the same theme as Karl from tcritic, which, while not intentional (I just really like this theme), made me feel like a bit of a thief.
I just got tagged by Ole from Tee Gallery. I guess this means I have to write seven facts/habits about myself.
- I started blogging about t-shirts because of Threadless’ “The Communist Party”, which got me into checking out all the cool shirts on the internet.
- I’m an avid music listenor. I listen to a wide variety of artists and am always out looking for new bands. You can find alot of what I listen to on my Last.FM profile.
- I’m a bit of a health freak. I eat really healthily. As an example, I haven’t had soda in over 2 years.
- I love sports. I’m pretty much up for playing any sport, even if I’m atrocious at it.
- I hope to one day make my living on the internet or start my own business (ideally both).
- I tend to not buy t-shirts unless they’re printed on American Apparel (or similar tees). The only exceptions I make are for Threadless or other designs I just have to have. I really do dislike those 50/50 Fruit of the Loom tees though.
- I hope to live in many different places over the course of my life before eventually settling down.
I really have no idea who to tag who hasn’t been tagged yet
I’m proud to announce the release of a new blog from me. This blog, entitled T-Shirt Coupons, will, as expected, bring you the latest news on t-shirt deals and discounts all across the internet. My goal is to update the site daily, and, unless something happens, I should be able to achieve that.
So, head on over to T-Shirt Coupons, and start saving mad money on all your t-shirt needs.
I’m happy to announce the release of the weekly T-Shirt Roundup Newsletter. Every week, I’ll be gathering some of the best t-shirts on the internet and sending them out in a newsletter to our subscribers. You can sign up by filling in your email in the form on the right.
P.S. I promise I won’t spam