For a limited time you can get 20% off of all Owl Movement’s shirts as part of their Super Summer Sale. They’ve got a bunch of great designs, all of which are printed on American Apparel. With the 20% off, the shirts go for $16 a pop. The discount is automatically applied at checkout.
PS. I know it’s been awhile since the last post, I’m hoping to resume daily posting.
Link: Owl Movement
Beautiful/Decay has just added some new shirts from Rockett to their online store. Rockett has some great designs, with my favorites being Crush and Rockett Owl. Prices are a typical for the Beautiful/Decay store, around $30.
A couple weeks ago Black Sea Apparel released some new tees, one of which being this one, Disgusted with Humanity. Here’s the message behind the shirt, as written by Black Sea,
While we try to encourage others to have a positive attitude and be proactive in making this world a better place, some of us cannot help sometimes just sitting down while our minds and hearts become severely overwhelmed with the ugly things in this world. Things like terrorism, theft and scams, homicide… even just taking advantage of one another… it’s enough to disgust us.
It’s an excellent design printed on an excellent t-shirt (American Apparel).
Price: $18.00 | Black Sea Apparel
Tank Theory just released four new t-shirts as part of their June update. There’s one new t-shirt of the month, two artist society tees, and one standard tee (pictured above). They’ve also extended their $15 sale to some new t-shirts.
If you want a huge dose of creepy, check out Sinister Sideshow, which “…is one of the most hideous and vile creations we have ever seen. Concocted by San Francisco based designer Nick Philip, Sinister Sideshow celebrates all that is warped and unholy in the world today – mannequins, clowns, dementia, high society and candy canes.”
Check it out, Tank Theory
I already own this shirt, but I realized I never got around to writing about it. This shirt is probably my favorite humor shirt out there (I only say that because I like some designs better). It’s just so simple and stupid that I have to bust up laughing every time I look at it. The shirt is sold by Dirty Microbe, who are an excellent company I’m glad to support. It’s printed on American Apparel and costs $16.99 + $1.99 shipping.
Price: $16.99 | Dirty Microbe
I just got tagged by Ole from Tee Gallery. I guess this means I have to write seven facts/habits about myself.
- I started blogging about t-shirts because of Threadless’ “The Communist Party”, which got me into checking out all the cool shirts on the internet.
- I’m an avid music listenor. I listen to a wide variety of artists and am always out looking for new bands. You can find alot of what I listen to on my Last.FM profile.
- I’m a bit of a health freak. I eat really healthily. As an example, I haven’t had soda in over 2 years.
- I love sports. I’m pretty much up for playing any sport, even if I’m atrocious at it.
- I hope to one day make my living on the internet or start my own business (ideally both).
- I tend to not buy t-shirts unless they’re printed on American Apparel (or similar tees). The only exceptions I make are for Threadless or other designs I just have to have. I really do dislike those 50/50 Fruit of the Loom tees though.
- I hope to live in many different places over the course of my life before eventually settling down.
I really have no idea who to tag who hasn’t been tagged yet
The moral of the shirt, “in the end, everything will be okay.”, is one well worth mentioning. I think No Star took an excellent approach to this design; it’s one of the first No Star shirts I’ve really wanted. I wish I could find what kind of shirts they print on. If anyone knows, I’d love a comment.
Price: $24.00 | No Star
Just found out about Munchie Brain over at Addicteed and I really like what I see. They’ve got some excellent designs, and, as an added bonus, part of their profits end up going towards charitable organizations. Check them out here.
PS. Expect more posts after this week is over and I actually have some free time.
Today is most likely the last day of the Threadless sale (although it could get extended), so make sure to buy all the shirts you want soon. There were two shirts released today that I liked, check em out below:
Threadless reprinted Nice Boobies, which I’ve been wanting to see reprinted for awhile. Check it out!