I already own this shirt, but I realized I never got around to writing about it. This shirt is probably my favorite humor shirt out there (I only say that because I like some designs better). It’s just so simple and stupid that I have to bust up laughing every time I look at it. The shirt is sold by Dirty Microbe, who are an excellent company I’m glad to support. It’s printed on American Apparel and costs $16.99 + $1.99 shipping.
Price: $16.99 | Dirty Microbe
I just got tagged by Ole from Tee Gallery. I guess this means I have to write seven facts/habits about myself.
- I started blogging about t-shirts because of Threadless’ “The Communist Party”, which got me into checking out all the cool shirts on the internet.
- I’m an avid music listenor. I listen to a wide variety of artists and am always out looking for new bands. You can find alot of what I listen to on my Last.FM profile.
- I’m a bit of a health freak. I eat really healthily. As an example, I haven’t had soda in over 2 years.
- I love sports. I’m pretty much up for playing any sport, even if I’m atrocious at it.
- I hope to one day make my living on the internet or start my own business (ideally both).
- I tend to not buy t-shirts unless they’re printed on American Apparel (or similar tees). The only exceptions I make are for Threadless or other designs I just have to have. I really do dislike those 50/50 Fruit of the Loom tees though.
- I hope to live in many different places over the course of my life before eventually settling down.
I really have no idea who to tag who hasn’t been tagged yet
The moral of the shirt, “in the end, everything will be okay.”, is one well worth mentioning. I think No Star took an excellent approach to this design; it’s one of the first No Star shirts I’ve really wanted. I wish I could find what kind of shirts they print on. If anyone knows, I’d love a comment.
Price: $24.00 | No Star
Just found out about Munchie Brain over at Addicteed and I really like what I see. They’ve got some excellent designs, and, as an added bonus, part of their profits end up going towards charitable organizations. Check them out here.
PS. Expect more posts after this week is over and I actually have some free time.
Today is most likely the last day of the Threadless sale (although it could get extended), so make sure to buy all the shirts you want soon. There were two shirts released today that I liked, check em out below:
Threadless reprinted Nice Boobies, which I’ve been wanting to see reprinted for awhile. Check it out!
SEIBEI is getting ready to launch a few new shirts, and is also sporting a sleek new website design. What better way to celebrate than releasing some coupons? You can use the code “troundup” to get 10% off your entire order. Be sure to check out all the designs, my two favorites are Intramural Zombie Hunter and Super Homosexual.
Link: SEIBEI Coupon: “troundup”
I just came upon Hyperpony from an ad I click on and I like what I see. This shirt, Bird Striker, is probably one of my favorites. “The Bird Striker tee is about declaring your independence and looking damn good while you do it!Â ”
Sizing looks to run slightly small. I’m not completely sure what they print on, but I think it’s American Apparel.
Price: $24.00 | Hyperpony
$10 t-shirts? New shirts every day? Threadless’ summer sale is absolutely amazing. This is my first summer of Threadless, so I don’t know if they do this every year, but I’m certainly excited for the next week of t-shirts.
My favorite design of today is by far this one:
Defend The Kingdom – Threadless
Unfortunately, it’s already sold out in my size, I guess that’s the one downfall of the sale.
PS. I’m sorry for the dearth of entries lately, hopefully when summer truly hits I’ll have more time to post and go looking for new t-shirts.
“Death has a bunny and they are friends. We don’t need to push this issue.”
Printed on a Beefy T, which isn’t ideal. But, nonetheless, I still love this quirky design from Scary Go Round.
Price: 9.00 Pounds | Scary Go Round