Design by Humans’ Gets A Site Upgrade

Design by Humans new design

I never had any problems with Design by Humans‘ site before, but I will say that I like the changes they’ve made. They’ve pretty much redone everything, and I’ve yet to find a change that I don’t like. I’d say my favorite upgrade is to their product photos. With the new design, they’ve got much better product shots, with much better angles, so you can really get a feel for how the shirt will look on an actual person. Kudos to Design by Humans.

Also, I’ve still got that whole Design by Humans coupon thing running if anyone wants to save money, I try to keep it updated whenever I find a working code.

468

8 Comments »

• The redesign reminds me of Emptees.

Comment by Joe Wasserman — February 10, 2009 @ 4:10 AM

• I definitely see that too. Some people are actually a little peeved because they think DBH’s new forum looks a little too much like Emptees’ forum.

Comment by Colin — February 10, 2009 @ 10:00 AM

• Do you have a working DBH coupon? The one at that link doesn’t work for me.

Comment by Kane — February 10, 2009 @ 11:10 AM

• For some reason the site feels less inviting. Very stark and … industrial maybe?

I do like the layout of the voting pages.

Comment by Liz — February 10, 2009 @ 11:23 AM

• Thanks for the post about DBH! I made a few posts in our forum regarding the form design. I live emptees and have been a member for about 9 months. I was very inspired by the emptee forum, one of the best designed forums around IMO. But, ours is to similar and we are sening the wrong message. So to fix this u put together a new design yesterday an we will implement this week :)

Comment by Marc — February 10, 2009 @ 11:46 AM

• @Kane. I can’t find any working coupons right now, but I do still have my deal running here.

Comment by Colin — February 10, 2009 @ 6:10 PM

• In a bit over a year, they have accomplished so much. I admire them a great deal. Sheesh, I just got done getting my site built; I could not imagine doing it all over again in a year!

Comment by Rizzo Tees — February 10, 2009 @ 6:45 PM

• I like what they did with their site. =)

Comment by pao — March 3, 2009 @ 1:04 AM